25 June 2010

Meet the Bakers/Rencontrer les Patissiers: JenCrafted



Jenny from JenCrafted wrote: I just arrived in Paris from California 2 weeks ago. I'm an avid home-baker who has decide to pursue my passion at a more serious level; I'm here in Paris to study pastry for several months and would love to participate in the upcoming Cupcake Camp.

I'm a trained Accountant and have been in the Finance profession for more quite a number of years. Recently, I've decided to step out of my comfort zone and embark upon a journey to discover (or re-discover) my passions, to re-kindle what drives and moves me, then focus and build on those strengths for a more fulfilling life. Starting June 2010, I'll be studying French Pâtisserie at a world-renowned culinary school in Paris. This is completely out of my comfort zone, there're lots of unknowns but I'm a risk taker.




Jenny will be bringing Double Chocolate and Pandan cupcakes to Cupcake Camp amongst some other tasty treats! Thank you, Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment